BE A BACKYARD HERO
Grow a healthier habitat at home. Invite bees, butterflies, birds, and other pollinators to your outdoor oasis.
There are 5 things you can do right now:
- Focus on healthy soil — keep the ground covered with mulch or plants.
- Replace some of your lawn with bee lawns and gardens.
- Add native pollinator plants, blooming shrubs, and fruit trees.
- Never use synthetic fertilizers or any type of herbicides, insecticides, or fungicides.
- Invite wildlife with bird baths, feeders, and fountains.
Minnehaha Falls Landscaping creates outdoor environments that grow beauty, and support health and wellness. From this foundation grows our garden division, Giving Tree Gardens and our advocacy branch, Bee Safe Minneapolis.
Design • Patios • Retaining Walls • Gardens • Lawns