EVERYONE WITH A YARD CAN BE A CLIMATE AND WILDLIFE HERO!
Grow a healthier habitat at home. Invite bees, butterflies, birds, and other pollinators to your outdoor oasis.
There are 5 things you can do right now:
- Focus on healthy soil — the foundation of all ecosystem and human health.
- Replace some of your lawn with bee lawns and gardens.
- Add pollinator plants and native fruit trees.
- Never use water soluble fertilizers or any type of herbicides, insecticides, or fungicides.
- Invite wildlife with bird baths and fountains.
Check the State Fair schedule for the dates and times of Russ Henry’s presentations on the Dirt Stage.
Join soil health, landscaping, and gardening expert Russ Henry on the Dirt Stage at the
Call us at 612-724-5454 to see what is possible with great landscape design and organic gardening
Minnehaha Falls Landscaping creates outdoor environments that grow beauty, and support health and wellness. From this foundation grows our garden division, Giving Tree Gardens and our advocacy branch, Bee Safe Minneapolis.
Design • Patios • Retaining Walls • Gardens • Lawns